fem-i-nism: n. 1: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes 2: organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests | dro-mo-man-i-a: compulsive longing for travel

Monday, March 13, 2006

the rumour was true...

...mt. maunganui IS nicer than Raglan. after figuring out that i'm just not a "go to the beach and get sand in between my toes and EVERYWHERE else", i enjoyed my day there much more than Raglan. went window shopping in town, and swimming in the hot salt water pools...*loves*.the last couple of days in hamilton itself could be taken or left, definately, some crappiness i think occompaning the lousy weather. today the sun has shown all day, and though it's my officially crap-class-LONG day, i've gotten good news, namely that my Chinese prof will let me take my test that is currently scheduled for the DAY BEFORE fall break starts early so i can catch an earlier flight to the South Island, and save a ton of moolah. i'm managing. just wish i didn't have classes all day so i could enjoy this weather. ah well.

i regretably forgot my flash drive at home, so i'll post some pictures next time. peace out, i must away to class!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home