fem-i-nism: n. 1: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes 2: organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests | dro-mo-man-i-a: compulsive longing for travel

Thursday, August 04, 2005

more favorite movie quotes!

ten points for people who know what movies these are fun. -50 if you cheat. oh, and i'll know. muhaha.

Ron: [sitting bolt upright in bed] Spiders... the spiders... they want me to tap-dance. And I don't want to tap-dance!
Harry: [laughing] You tell those spiders, Ron.
Ron: Yeah, tell them... I'll tell them...tomorrow. [falls straight back asleep]
*
Peter Gibbons: Lawrence, you awake?
Lawrence: Yeah.
Peter Gibbons: You wanna come over?
Lawrence: No, thanks, man. I don't want you fucking up my life, too.
*
Bobby Long: Someone should have told those Creole people we got something called winter in Louisiana
Pursy Will: Well, y'all might've improved on their oversight with this cool new invention called HEAT.
Bobby Long: Pursy, where'd you put the vodka?
Pursy Will: You told me to hide it.
Bobby Long: I did. But where did you hide it?
Pursy Will: I'm not supposed to tell you, remember?
Bobby Long: Goddamn, you don't do anything else I tell you to do. Now where is it?
Pursy Will: Lawson! Bobby's trying to get me to tell him where the vodka is again.
[Lawson enters]
Lawson Pines: Pursy, it is Christmas.
Pursy Will: Oh whatever. It's under the back stairs.
*
Rebecca: This is so bad it's almost good.
Enid: This is so bad it's gone past good and back to bad again.
*
Monty Brogan: Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home