fem-i-nism: n. 1: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes 2: organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests | dro-mo-man-i-a: compulsive longing for travel

Thursday, April 20, 2006

noooooooooo!!!

i'm about to cry. i mean seriously bawl.

i was nearly finished with the longest entry EVER that detailed my entire South Island trip thus far, and the PIECE OF SHIT COMPUTER i'm working on at this Internet Cafe DELETED IT. and LJ Autosave is no help.

booooooooooooo!

needless to say, i'm having a FABULOUS time, and everyone will just have to wait for my full update a little longer.

kisses, everyone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo...nobody likes a grumpy slub.

5:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey can you put on here how to write your e-mail, I dont want to send the letter to the wrong place! Its got all my super secrets in it!! NO!!! Well, I miss you and love you!!!!

7:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home