fem-i-nism: n. 1: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes 2: organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests | dro-mo-man-i-a: compulsive longing for travel

Sunday, July 16, 2006

and the space cadet award goes to...

...me. so what the hell else is new?

i got up early for my 9am tutorial, and instead of hopping into my gym clothes to go to class in and then the gym afterwards, i got in the shower and didn't realize my mistake until i had shampoo in my hair. and my new shampoo smells good, so screw rinsing it and going to the gym anyway...i might go tonight, if i can convince myself to.

i was also the ONLY person in the tutorial. it was nice having one-on-one time with chinese, but i think i'll just bite the bullet and go to the thursday one, adding one more class to my already hectic thursday load. oh well. fridays off will be that much more well deserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home