fem-i-nism: n. 1: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes 2: organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests | dro-mo-man-i-a: compulsive longing for travel

Sunday, August 07, 2005

i'm not obsessed or anything...


i've reread specific passages from Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince numerous times since i finished the book. i paid $2.50 for the "Hedwig's Theme" ringtone on my phone. the picture i took at the movie theatre of the new Harry Potter movie poster is my cell phone background. i've watched the trailer of the movie so many times i've lost count. and, creepily of all, i've been treating www.danradcliffe.co.uk like it's my homepage. but it's not like i have a problem or anything.








*squee*

1 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

I'm sorry, the whole idea of Daniel Radcliffe in flag/eagle shirt is just wrong. Enjoy Converse, though. But still looks best in school gear in HP #3. In HP#4, he looks like he seriously needs a haircut. I'm afraid I'll spend the whole movie suggesting just that.

6:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home