fem-i-nism: n. 1: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes 2: organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests | dro-mo-man-i-a: compulsive longing for travel

Sunday, July 23, 2006

much better tonight.

went to waingaro hot pools with studville...yeah, not the best i've been to, but it was free, so what'll you do?

saw nath and annie's australia video they made, and watched the Wedding Singer with nath, annie and paulien. it's been a great night, perfect to make up for yesterday. i do really love my new flatties, and though it certainly won't be the same, i'm glad i have the emotions out and dealt with. you'd think of all people to repress emotion, me, a freaking psychologist's daughter would not be one of them. eh, what'll you do?

i feel better now, and that's what matters presently. goodnight, all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kika (Although for some reason I want to start calling you 'Keeks') just thought I'd let you know that I'll try and read and comment on your blog now, and that yours and Nathalie's are now linked to mine. Coolies.

And yeah, I know what you mean about repressed stuff. Driving home to Rotorua, it was a wet day, and 'Singin' in the Rain' by Jamie Cullum came on, and then suddenly the waterworks started and wouldn't stop. I thought I had cried my system out already, but apparently not. I realised that I had somehow associated driving home with Ina, and with her not here, it just tore me up inside. But yes, it's good to have the emotions out, bottling up usually ends in suffering. I guess I'm a pretty emotional kinda guy, but I'm not sure I like being like that. I don't want to be dragging other people down or ruining their mood with my own moodiness.. But yeah, party on Thursday!

2:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home