fem-i-nism: n. 1: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes 2: organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests | dro-mo-man-i-a: compulsive longing for travel

Monday, October 03, 2005

my weekend, was, to say the very least, interesting. we went to Bullhead City to stay with our friend Elissa's familia for the weekend. bullhead is a rather-elko like town. not bad, but no offence to Elissa or my Patricia, but it is a bit on the hick side. we went to Corn Fest, the big to-do around those parts, and had a dandy time eating Indian fry bread and watching Elissa's little brother KICK ASS in a karate exibition. so cool, i'm putting my kids in karate as soon as they can walk.

saturday we saw Corpse Bride (again for me, i freaking love that movie) and hung out with elissa and her friend April. btw, someone buy me some version of a SceneIt game. it's so me. anyway, we played games, and decided to go see another movie, Just Like Heaven. holy crap, it was SOOOOO cute! loved it to pieces, it appealed to my sense of girly romanticism! we were the only people in the theatre too, so we were loud and obnoixious to nobody's chagrin.

factoid numero uno: Bullhead is in Arizona VERY near the Nevada border. the Colorado river serves as a basic border, give or take. so when i played in the Colorado river on the Nevada side, and looked across at Arizona, i had a cool feeling of the being in the three states i've lived in at once. it was cool for me. shut up. i know i'm lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home