fem-i-nism: n. 1: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes 2: organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests | dro-mo-man-i-a: compulsive longing for travel

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

chinese and psychology

last night, Hannah and I went for a Chinese dinner with a friend of hers whose birthday it was...apparently, this was a "traditional" Chinese meal...not at all like the horror stories I've heard, those obviously, once I get to China, i'll really know. but i have it on pretty good authority of the guy from China who set it up that it was closer to the real deal than most things, obviously. my friend from slovakia, Lizzie, is making my jealous with her pics from China...she's in Beijing studying. i am definately up for a trip there sometime soon. i have to admit, though, i miss the White Paper boxes of Chinese Wonder that are the American norm. sniff. and Chipotle.

on the school front, i'm acutally keeping myself in good standing for my Psych of Women class. go me! now if I can just apply myself that much for Chinese...think i can get extra credit for the meal last night? anyone? anyone?

i love Wednesdays...they're the best and easiest day of my week. i'm now done, and can gear myself up for the crap day that is thursday. at least then my week is over!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home