fem-i-nism: n. 1: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes 2: organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests | dro-mo-man-i-a: compulsive longing for travel

Monday, November 06, 2006

Another To-Do List

oh, yes, and i'm getting freakishly overwhelmed with all the shit i have to do before i can turn in my key, have Talia inspect my room, and (hopefully) get my bond back from Student Village. thus far, this includes all of the following:

1. Book Wellington hostel.
2. Call Maori Village in Rotorua, and book bus there (and then to Taupo, and then back to Hamilton).
3. Finish packing room (all clothes, knicknacks, papers, books, etc. must be in a box or suitcase to be taken to Annie's, where I'll be stashing my stuff while I travel).
4. Have Talia check me out, and return my key.
5. Give clothes I no longer want to Jess, or to the Salvation Army.
6. Send a box home of books, papers and some filler clothes.
7. Go to the Bridal Veil falls with the Van Gang (my last van trip in NZ!)
8. Go to the grocery store and bakery to buy food for Wednesday night dinner.
9. Cook meal for Wednesday night for me, Nath, Hannah, Paulien, Steve, Seval, Chang, Mima, Matt and Talia (and possibly Mima and Chang's flatmate Sabina).
10. Leave StudVille (for the last time) by 9:30 to catch my bus to Welly.

after that, I swear I'm on top of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home