fem-i-nism: n. 1: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes 2: organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests | dro-mo-man-i-a: compulsive longing for travel

Saturday, October 14, 2006

tenative schedule for the 16-24 October, 2006

Monday: Will write Psychology journal, and submit it. Hurrah, done with Psych! Will also hopefully meet with Carolyn about my paper for my Researching Gender class.

Tuesday: Tattoo day! Booked in at Famous Dave's at two o'clock! It's going to be so great.

Wednesday: Hash out some of my paper for Gender at Work. Like seriously, start writing!

Thursday: Will definately have talked to Carolyn by then, and will hash more through that paper.

Friday: Annie and Hannah will hopefully still have a car, and there's been discussion of going to Raglan for the day. Woo!

Saturday: Gender at Work paper.

Sunday: Researching Gender paper. Oh, and Happy 21st, Zac Hanson!

Monday: NZ Labour Day! But no time for bbqs or beer that day, will undoubtedly be writing last minute citations and conclusions for my papers!!!

Tuesday: Due day! Ahhhhhh! But then I'm done with an amazing year of schooling in NZ. My birthday party and traveling then awaits! How glorious it will all be!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ina said...

Babe, you're sure keeping busy. So gutted I'm missing out on your 21st! I can't believe you guys are done at Uni already tho. I still have another 6-7 weeks to go. Miss ya.

2:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home