fem-i-nism: n. 1: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes 2: organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests | dro-mo-man-i-a: compulsive longing for travel

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

tattooed freaky freak! as foamy would say...


i'm done with psychology of women! just put the finishing touches on my journal, and am going to turn it in tomorrow when i go to K-block to talk with Carolyn about my Researching Gender paper. i only have two more New Zealand assignments left before i'm done with school. and today was officially the one month mark of my time left in New Zealand. one month from right now I'll be somewhere over the Pacific Ocean, on my flight home. i can't believe how fast it's gone. it's been so much faster than i ever imagined it would go.

well, this is where i explain the picture attached to this entry...it's, obviously, my new tattoo. the tragedy, apparently, in waiting so long between tattoos is you forget how much they hurt. this one definately was mighty unpleasant, but very worth it. i love that i'm going to take a little piece of Kiwana home with me! this is, for those perhaps unfamiliar, a NZ silver fern, only obviously done in black as you can't really do silver ink for tattoos, nor do i think you'd want to. it's pretty much the official emblem of NZ, and i think it turned out fabulously. i'll have to wear my hair up a lot while it heals, but it's nothing i haven't dealt with before.

Happy Early 21st Birthday to me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ina said...

Wicked! I love it babe!

12:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home