fem-i-nism: n. 1: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes 2: organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests | dro-mo-man-i-a: compulsive longing for travel

Sunday, September 10, 2006

wahoo!

i got two marks back this week. ahem:

for my midterm Chinese exam: B
for my Psychology book review of Cunt: A+!

i'm v.v.v. excited about that last one, as i have the right to be. i think i did pretty well on the exam for my Gender at Work class i took on Thursday, but we'll see sometime this week, I'd imagine.

i still don't have access to my marks from last semester, however. i emailed my NAU advisor, but NAU won't recieve anything from Waikato until the end of the year. so i think I'll have to go to the departments if i want to know before November. but I think i'm in good shape for this semester, so far anyway!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian EG Cook said...

A dead Slub in the middle of the room...
Stinkin' to High Heaven.

Howz the plague, Slub?

2:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home