fem-i-nism: n. 1: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes 2: organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests | dro-mo-man-i-a: compulsive longing for travel

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

my last night in Cellblock 6

i toasted tonight with Nath and Hannah to my very last night in my StudVille room. a tiny part of me wants to chain myself to the bed so i won't have to leave. my room is no longer the room it became in my nine months here, because everything is off my walls, out of my closet and clear of the drawers. Talia will check me out tomorrow from my little room that i've come to love, and i'll take my name off it forever, likely never to set foot back in Cellblock 6. i wrote something under the desk and signed my name, but this time tomorrow, this will cease to be my room.

i really hope i can sleep tonight, because i have a huge day tomorrow. but sleeping in a room so lonely as this one will be difficult. wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home